This is a sample trip, Trip details to be updated soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Day 1 Arrive at Hotel Okaan, swim, explore the grounds, eat, drink etc.
This trip will include a day at Chichen Itza and stay at fabulous Hotel Okaan http://www.hotelokaan.com/ Its luxurious and eco chic on the grounds surrounding Chichen Itza.
Day 2 Chichen Itza
Then drive one hour to Hotel Genisis at Ek Balaam http://www.genesisretreat.com/
Day 3 Tour Ek Balaam, these amazing ruins are large in a pristine environment http://www.mayasites.com/ekbal.html
Day 4 Cenote swimming in scared ceremonial sink hole. After lunch drive to Uxmal are to stay at the Onion, quaint Mayan huts, books, Wonderful Restaurant, Pool , Laberrinth, massage and Wifi! http://www.thepickledonionyucatan.com/
We may go to Kabah if we have time (probably do) and inclination. Its a 10 minute drive and a small, hauntingly beautiful ruin with few tourists.
Day 5 Uxmal Magical Uxmal, Huge complex that is realtively quiet and holds so much of its ancient mystery. I first went here inspired by the book “Jaguar Woman”.
Day 6 Back to Cancun. The tour ends here at the airport or spend a few days at the beach with me! I may go snorkeling in Puerto Morelos, swim with Dolphins or hang at the beach. Also I will be in Cancun the day before if you want to hook up for a swim!
- accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels, based on Double/Shared Occupancy
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Hotel Taxes
- Baggage Handling at the Hotels
- Tips for Bellboys, Housekeeping, Restaurant Waiters, and Bus Driver
- Fees and Gratuities for Tour Leaders, shamans etc
- Admission to all sites as per itinerary
- 2 meals per day
- All transportation while in Mexico.
Special Added Features:
- Participate in meditations, rituals and ceremonies at the sacred sites
- Optional yoga and energy/mind practices
Tour Does Not Include:
- Airfare to Cancun, Mexico
- Cancellation & Medical Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified as indicated in the itinerary
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls. Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website or in the final itinerary.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for this tour.
I highly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance. Link to come or get your own.